Wanted Antique Christmas Decor

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by StateOfThings, Feb 28, 2021.

1. StateOfThings

StateOfThings Member

I am looking for antique Christmas decor. Please feel free to contact me if you have something in which you think I may be interested. Thank you.

pearlsnblume and Chiquita like this.
  2. Natasha

Natasha Well-Known Member

Are you interested in Soviet Christmas (New Year) decor?

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I'm going to tag @Bev aka thelmasstuff . She doesn't come here every day, but has previously mentioned a Facebook group, and perhaps knows of some ways to purchase these items, beyond online sites like eBay (I'm assuming you know about those.) Welcome to Antiquers, @StateOfThings !

pearlsnblume and SBSVC like this.
  4. StateOfThings

StateOfThings Member

Thank you, Figtree3. I know about eBay, etsy, Tias, Rubylane, and Mercari. That is about all. I shop mainly shop eBay and etsy because I generally find more available on those sites.

Natasha, I am mainly interested in antique European and American Christmas items, but I certainly would look at anything you have available. Thank you.

Figtree3 likes this.
  5. Natasha

I have a lot of stuff. You might be interested in pre-World War II decorations made of papier mache, propaganda items with Soviet symbols. Also I have a few Father Frost (that is Soviet Santa Claus). Below is a photo from my exhibition of Soviet New Year (Christmas) decorations. If you are interested I will send you more details. Christmas decorations.jpg

KSW and all_fakes like this.
  6. StateOfThings

StateOfThings Member

Sure, if you have any really old statues, for example, let me know. Thank you.

7. Natasha

What do you mean by "statues"? Please specify.

8. StateOfThings

StateOfThings Member

I mean statues as in figures, sculptures, figurines, etc. with a Christmas theme. I am not sure how else to describe it. Sorry.

9. Paul94

Paul94 New Member

I have some antique Christmas decor for sales at affordable price sir

10. StateOfThings

StateOfThings Member

Please feel free to message me with a list and some snaps. Thank you, Paul94.

komokwa likes this.
  11. Chiquita

Chiquita Well-Known Member

I have some items listed on ebay. You can find me under nerron-xesexon

12. StateOfThings

StateOfThings Member

Thank you, Chiquita. I will take a look. :)

Chiquita likes this.
  13. Chiquita

Let me know what you are looking for. I may have some things i have stores but not posted yet

14. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I made it here and saw this. Go to the Golden Glow of Christmas Past on Facebook. They have a rule that they can only show things over forty years old, but most of it is from the 1800s-early 1900s. They have a marketplace, but. you have to be a member to access it, but I think you'll find a lot of nice things and it might be worth the membership fee.

Darkwing Manor likes this.
  15. Chiquita

Thank you!!!

16. GreekAntiques

GreekAntiques "Wisdom begins in wonder." Socrates

Greetings. I have some old colored Christmas lights, wired for electricity, in their original brightly colored cardboard box, and some even older bulbs. Please advise if you have any interest. I am happy to provide pictures.

Draft saved Draft deleted