Featured 1804 England Agreement Letter With Seal Lion and Shield,16 Shillings

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by antiquelover69, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I'm aware of that. What I meant was, Google Books often doesn't allow access because of copyright law. Sorry I didn't mention the reason, and called it a problem. But I believe that it is considered a problem sometimes by those who can't see the items. I'm apologizing for posting a link to a British item that perhaps can't be seen by our British colleagues.

i need help and Bronwen like this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

It's such a handicap for European scholars. I recently took a bunch of screen shots & pasted them together because an Italian professora friend could not access the 19th century journal that search results tantalizingly told her contained info on an obscure gem engraver she was researching. A while back I was in correspondence with the Green Vault in Dresden and found a number of sites/digitized docs relevant to the topic of discussion; they could open only about half of them.

Any Jewelry, Figtree3 and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted