1960s Arnoldware Rogers/Lady Arnold Scalloped Drink Tumblers

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Chris Molieri, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Chris Molieri

Chris Molieri New Member

I've been looking for a set of these vintage drink tumblers from the 1960s, for help with a movie prop replica. They are pretty uncommon these days, as people are snatching them up for their own builds. There hasn't been much documentation about them, but the things are known is that they came in sets of six along with a pitcher in the Lady Arnold Camping and Patio set, and came in orange, clear, amber, and possibly green. Since they were pretty cheap back in the day, they were used as parts of Daleks in the film Doctor Who and the Daleks. Because of this, they are becoming more and more difficult to find these days. Have any of you seen these before, or have access to them? I have included a picture of the set they came with, as well as a photo of their use on the Dalek. Arnold ware beakers with pitcher.jpg Movie Dalek lights.jpg

2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Are you in the US?
    I've never seen those before.

Looks like the origin is somewhere else. France? Canada?
    Have you tried ebay in the country where they were made?

3. Chris Molieri

Chris Molieri New Member

Yes, I'm from the US. However, my research shows that were sold in both England and Canada; the picture is of a Canadian set. And I have checked Ebay in multiple European and North American countries, but no dice.

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I haven't seen any......

upload_2019-12-20_16-34-52.jpeg

but I'll ask these guys if they've run across any..!!

" Death to all humans ".......... Oooopsy !!!:eek::happy::happy:

Chris Molieri likes this.
  5. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

6. Chris Molieri

Chris Molieri New Member

Oh yes, I found this as well. If they had so access to so many places, you'd think there'd be more of the tumblers around, but now I can't even find pictures of them! It's so odd.

Draft saved Draft deleted