80's plastic/gaudy jewelry, belts, accessories and women's clothing

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Sav, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

I don't even know why I still have these (they started out cheap and I don't think that's changed), but if you want them, they're yours.

The rectangular purple rhinestones are clip, the rest are pierced. The crumpled gold colored ones weigh enough to start you on the path of gauged ear lobes. If you like that sort of thing.

I'd prefer to be reimbursed for shipping, but honestly, send me your mailing address and I'll be happy to get them out of my house. 20180810_165523.jpg

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Ask a mod to move this to Give a Ways......it's kinda :wacky::wacky::wacky: , being in the WANTED Forum..!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I don't know if the whole thread should be in Give Aways, but anybody who wants to give something away should put a new post there. The OP in this thread joined March 25 and last logged in March 26. So it might be a bit of a wait before there is a reply! Maybe a PM would work, if she gets email notifications for those.

Christmasjoy and komokwa like this.
  4. Jivvy

I don't think anyone who isn't doing a 1980s weekly dress up would want these. I'm just trying to keep my junk out of the landfills. :p

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Those are some nice tasty items...( good pics too) , & there are over a dozen members here whom I'd think would line up to have a shot at these on the give a way Forum..........IMHO

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. Jivvy

@daveydempsey if it seems appropriate, delete my mess and I will post this in the giveaway section. I don't think this stuff is deserving of being offered in this forum, but as you see fit.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

People have given away "junk" jewelry there before. Even I have. There may be takers for these.

That reminds me that I haven't done a jewelry give away in quite a while. But I'll wait until later, if Jivvy is doing one.

Christmasjoy and komokwa like this.
  8. Jivvy

Fig, feel free to go on!

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted