Featured Anyone willing to look up a sold price for me?

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Joan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Good point. Don’t designers and manufacturers buy old wall paper sample books and old textile samples to copy? Xmas paper is probably even more rare.

Joan likes this.
  2. Joan

Joan Well-Known Member

Good idea, thanks.

Figtree3 likes this.
  3. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

I collect old Christmas paper. I just "have it". It's in plastic sleeves and every once in a while I'll go through it and admire it.
    With old paper, as with any collectible, you don't have to do anything with it.

bercrystal, Figtree3 and Joan like this.
  4. Joan

Joan Well-Known Member

So true! I'd love to see photos of some of your old Christmas paper. I don't collect old Christmas wrapping paper, but do have a small collection of old Christmas die cuts--keeping them in plastic sleeves sounds like a good idea. I keep photos of my various trays of vintage jewelry in plastic sleeves in a 3-ring binder, so when I sell specific pieces, I can locate them from the numbered photo that corresponds with the numbered tray.

bercrystal and Figtree3 like this.
  5. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

I'll plan on doing a thread with some of my wrapping paper in December. Maybe other people will want to share some of their Holiday paper collectibles.

bercrystal, Figtree3 and Joan like this.
  6. Joan

Joan Well-Known Member

Great, I'll look forward to that.

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted