Featured Beaded Cloth Covered Jewelry Box - Age?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by KikoBlueEyes, Oct 25, 2022.

1. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

I only meant to show a generic example, based on a quick search, to make the point that beaded fabric jewelry boxes are an item that is still widely available. Sorry for any confusion.
    Glad for you that others, whose opinions you respect as highly qualified, have chimed in.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Blumz. I highly respect your opinion as highly qualified. I appreciate your taking the time to provide an example. I'm not sure how this happened. I am so so so sorry for making it look this I didn't think the world of you. OMG You are so wonderful. I can't believe this happened.
    I just didn't think it was a current version of a cloth box. Please accept my apology.

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Yes, she is.:happy:
    Posts can easily be misunderstood or misread. Happens all the time, I've done it too. It is a disadvantage that we can't see each other face to face, and we can't hear what the other says.

4. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

No problem, thanks! I'm sorry my post caused you worry, I guess I didn't phrase things carefully enough. That happens to me sometimes when I text, too. So many potential verbal pitfalls when not speaking to each other in person.
    I'm certainly no expert when it comes to fabric jewelry boxes and was just offering an opinion based on my many years of living and shopping, LOL.

5. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I'm glad we are good. :happy: I was answering quickly too. I had come home late, and saw many messages that I had to consider and members I had to thank.

bluumz, Any Jewelry and Ownedbybear like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted