Featured Bronze? Brass? LADY BUDDHA STATUE - WHO IS SHE? AGE? INFO?

Discussion in 'Art' started by journeymagazine, Aug 15, 2019.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

Final photo - here is my daughter with a whole new family! My dad, brothers & sisters all went to Boston to meet & welcome her!

ME & ERIN & FAMILY IN BOSTON 1.jpg

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Just WOW!, Journey! What a share! Thank you, that’s a Wonderful story! Unbelievable that she is named Joy! I’m so happy for all of you. You have a beautiful daughter. I remember you telling us about your other daughter, so sad. I hope your relationship with your newly found daughter grows. Enjoy your wonderful family! :)

3. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Ooh, Journey! Your story is amazing:woot:, thank you for sharing.
    So much signs here, it had to BE, and you were destinated to finally meet and reunite a wonderful family:)
    So sad you lost your first little :angelic: Joy:(

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Truly amazing, journey.
    I also remember you telling us about the loss of your little girl, heartbreaking.
    I think your new Joy (in more ways than one) looks like little Joy, and they both look like you. Her coming into your life is a gift, just like your little Joy was.
    And what a good looking family!

5. journeymagazine

At least in my case, my looks & charisma are only exceeded by my modesty! :)

6. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

@journeymagazine it is all too fabulous for mere words, I am so delighted to read your story.

7. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

What beautiful girls journey !!! How fortunate to be reunited with her ... a gift indeed, lovely to 'see you Joy' !!! So sad about Joy #1 ... there is no answer as to why these things have to happen .. I lost a daughter too, she was only 33yrs old, I raised my grandaughter after ... sadness indeed. I'm SO happy for you Journey, it was meant to be !! ... Love Joy. :):):)

8. journeymagazine

Thank you Joy

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted