Featured C. Benolt oil painting.

Discussion in 'Art' started by Armando0831, Dec 10, 2014.

1. smallaxe

smallaxe Well-Known Member

@girandres1 - You should attach the image directly into your post. Most people aren't going to click on a funny looking link.

2. girandres1

girandres1 New Member

Hi, I know you're probably right, i tried but I didn't allow due to the size of the picture (since its a high definition picture). Here is a screenshot of the image on the link I posted.
    20201013_210423.jpg 20201013_210423.jpg Screenshot_20201013-210706_Gallery.jpg 20201013_210423.jpg Screenshot_20201013-210706_Gallery.jpg

3. Endi

Endi New Member

Hi, Probably I am one of biggest C.Benolt fan, I have about 15 of his paintings, I started to collect when I was in Paris, paid 5/6 euros small ones and about 20 -50 euros large ones, I found and collected all around the world. Once I had a chat with an art dealer at Monmartre, Paris, who claimed personally knows him, regarding to what he said, he is American, from northside but living in Florida, studied art in Paris during 90s, he stopped painting on around 2000 and go back to US. All those paintings you found was probably bought by art dealers at Paris, as a common practice at those time.

smallaxe likes this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Here is another C. Benolt thread:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/c-benolt-oil-painting-of-eiffel-tower.32143/
    He thinks he bought a painting of the Seine and the Eiffel Tower from C. Benolt personally.

5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

With a 2+ year pause in Benolt posts, I thought we were finally done with this. Guess not. :rolleyes:

6. Any Jewelry

I know!

BoudiccaJones likes this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

it's the nature of this site to have old threads found by new members.....and brought back to life !!

8. Any Jewelry

This thread has had many reincarnations.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    komokwa likes this.
  9. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Talk about dying a slow death!

Any Jewelry and BoudiccaJones like this.
  10. Jacob2030

Jacob2030 New Member

11. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

this is not a site for getting values.....but the information here might help you in establishing a fair market price..! ;)..:)

Any Jewelry and BoudiccaJones like this.
  12. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

You've already listed it on ebay? Too late to ask.

Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
  13. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted