Featured Cut Crystal Bowl - Antique?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KikoBlueEyes, Feb 23, 2020.

1. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Yes. You did! That is not a real name!

2. lizjewel

lizjewel Well-Known Member

3. KikoBlueEyes

Wow. I hadn't realized that there was such an overlap in patterns. This is definitely marked as Hawkes, so that is very helpful. I looked and looked at mine for a mark, but I will try again. Thank you so much for tracking this down. This is so much fun looking at the various decorations and trying to figure out which one it is! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

judy, Christmasjoy and Bronwen like this.
  4. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

I now put you in the same class as boardies who like to polish silver !! LOL ie..crazy people !

There have been days when I really thought I would go blind looking at my cut glass pieces (in the sun !!!!..not a good idea for any extensive time!) and then trying to match patterns up in my 6 books!!!!! Over the years..I only managed to ID a few and probably caused brain damage doing so !:facepalm:

5. KikoBlueEyes

Yes. I picked crazy up by hanging around here! Yes. I polish silver. Yes. I have brain damage.

Draft saved Draft deleted