Does anyone have any Mason's Watteau Multicolor?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Raelene, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Raelene

Raelene New Member

Hi there. I'm new to this site. I stumbled upon it while looking for some ironstone I collect. I saw a 2014 post about a Mason's Vista turkey platter by afantiques and clicked on the picture. I have a lot of Mason's Vista that we use for Christmas.

We use the Mason's Watteau Multicolor for Thanksgiving. I'm looking for serving pieces. I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the covered veggie dish that I saw for $25 last year! It had crazing so I passed, but they never come up so I should have gotten it anyway. If anyone has some, please let me know! Best regards :~D

judy likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Greetings

being new, let me say that this kind of WANTED post should be posted in the WANTED Forum.......
    I'll give a shout out to @daveydempsey ..... and..... @Bookahtoo ....and see what they say....

Also...to @afantiques ..... so u can hook up..... if needed.

i need help, judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome, Raelene.

i need help and judy like this.
  4. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Raelene!

Welcome to Antiquers!

i need help likes this.
  5. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi Raelene and welcome!

You might want to post in the wanted section and maybe include what country you're in if shipping is an issue.

There is at least one listing on Ebay at the moment if you're in the market for bread plates. The listing states that they have other pieces in the same pattern for sale but I don't see them as a listing. There are also a few items on Replacements. I'm guessing the expensive pieces on Etsy are a no.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Masons-Wat...h=item33b88699bc:g:9d8AAOSwzJ5XUHiI:rk:6:pf:0

https://www.replacements.com/p/masons-watteau-multicolor-salad-plate/maswatm/114701731

i need help, Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome, Raelene! :)

i need help likes this.
  7. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME to Antiquers, Raelene!!!:)

i need help likes this.
  8. Raelene

Raelene New Member

Hi everyone! Wow, you guys are really nice :~D Now I see the "Wanted" and "Marketplace" sections. It was late last night and I was very tired when I found you. I'm in the USA. I'd really like to get platters, a dragon dish and covered veggie dish in Watteau Multicolor. Maybe some of the other "odd" pieces. I'm pretty well fixed with plates, bowls & cups etc. I check ebay and Replacements all the time. Replacements sells crazed stuff at premium prices so I'm somewhat disenchanted with them. I also check etsy but they only have a soup tureen in the multi and I've got that already.:happy:

AJefferson and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted