Featured EAPG ID & Giveaway

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KikoBlueEyes, Feb 9, 2022.

1. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I bought these two pieces (taped together) without really looking too closely. I thought the bottom piece was wonderful. Sadly, as I started to prepare them to ask questions here, I realized they were a bad marriage. Since I have a limited supply of EAPG - they both passed the yellow glow in the closet test - it isn't in the realm of possibility that I would find the matching parts. I would like to id them and then offer them to anyone who might be interested. Perhaps, someone who has a matching lid or bottom or might in the future or might know someone who might. They are not damaged. I will pay all packing and postage.

IMG_3729.jpg IMG_3723.jpg IMG_3722.jpg IMG_3725.jpg IMG_3726.jpg View attachment 373808 IMG_3740.jpg IMG_3741.jpg IMG_3742.jpg

antidiem, TallCakes, KSW and 11 others like this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    antidiem, KSW and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  3. KikoBlueEyes

Thank you. I was wrong in every way. Goes to show how much I need to learn.

TallCakes and KSW like this.
  4. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Very beautiful. I feel your pain though when you have a realisation that something is a marriage not original :arghh:

antidiem and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  5. KikoBlueEyes

Wow. That’s amazing. It clearly has an shelf for a lid but there is no mention of this in the ad. I will follow up to see what the top looked like. Thank you.

antidiem likes this.
  6. gauntlettgems

gauntlettgems Well-Known Member

May I ask what the yellow glow in the closet test is? I’m learning as well. Ty!

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  7. KikoBlueEyes

Me too. I'll give you the link to the discussion, but here is the last quote:

'EAPG - Real or Repro? | Antiques Board (antiquers.com)

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted