Featured FRANK Krementz lavalier

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by bluumz, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I haven't looked for his jewelry myself. I got the "jeweler" occupation from what was given on US Census records. Sometimes the enumerator "translated" what he heard into simpler words. ;)

bluumz likes this.
  2. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

bercrystal, having a SS# gives the wrong person access to all kinds of information. I don't know how it works, but I know crooks do :mad:

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

Assuming "burglary" is the first crime on the list, shouldn't be hard to find name info. ;)

If the person is dead, SSI is all I need to find name, birth date, date ss was issued, state of issue, last residence, and death date. Unless, like my father, the person seems permanently glitched and doesn't show up on the SS death index.

Some sites (like ancestry.com) have started limiting access to SSDI (now ancestry only accesses ssdi info a minimum of five years old).

And as @Marie Forjan suggested, the crooks have even better tools.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

This sold FK bar pin also had scratched numbers.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

Frank Krementz started his own jewelry company (Frank Krementz & Co or Frank J Krementz & Co) in Newark.

Also seems to have been a poor driver (at least two accidents that made the newspapers).

6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Thanks for the explanation @Jivvy & @Marie Forjan!! :happy::happy:

I had a feeling it would not be that hard for someone who knew what they were doing, but like I said I have no idea how to get there so God knows I am no threat. :p:p :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have never looked into my family history because quite frankly I didn't care because they never seemed to care about my family.

My Mother's family never forgave my Father for moving her away from Pittsburgh to Toledo so they just chose to ignore all of us. :(:(:(

Then there was my Father's family. :eek::eek: I didn't know he had a sister & a brother until I was in my 30's. They were all put into an orphanage by their mother after their father died & my Father was the only one she got back supposedly. I can count on one hand how many times I ever saw her & have three fingers left over. :(:(

Any Jewelry and antidiem like this.
  7. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Your piece is so much nicer.

Wow Peggy, it's always difficult when one goes through life without much in the way of family support. I'm sorry this happened to you. :(

bluumz and Any Jewelry like this.
  8. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Thank you, but actually I turned out just fine. I come from a family of 9 kids (I was the youngest) & there was always plenty of love & support in our own little clan. :happy::happy:

Those people were not part of my life & that was their choice, so it never mattered to me.

I do have copies of some documents that my sister gave me after my parents died. Maybe some day when I have nothing to do ;):p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I will do some investigating into my history using a link that was provided in another thread.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  9. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

YOU SURE DID!! :shame::happy:

My fiancé also comes from a family of 9 kids, just terrific!! ;) He is the oldest and they are all still living! YAY! :happy:

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted