Featured Gargoyle identification

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by NewEngland, Jan 13, 2019.

  1. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    one never knows , does one ?
    besides , newbies don't look to see how old a post is.......:confused:
     
    NewEngland and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. Tiquer

    Tiquer Well-Known Member

    C'mon guys, all you need is love. They said that on the Beatles album I bought today :D
     
    komokwa, kentworld and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    I watched the group Katseye on SNL tonight............

    We've come a long way from the Beatles !:(
     
    NewEngland and Tiquer like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

    Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

    :shame::happy:
     
    NewEngland and komokwa like this.
  5. NewEngland

    NewEngland Well-Known Member

    I've been asked to buy this piece a couple of times. I sold it a couple of years ago. I'll keep my eyes open for another one. They sell for a few hundred on ebay.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Gargoyle identification
Forum Title Date
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Pottery I.D Needed Soup Tureen Dragons, Gargoyle, Griffin? Aug 21, 2019
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Art Nouveau (?) Vase, woman's face and dragons or gargoyles handles Aug 30, 2015
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Identification Sep 5, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Quick identification flat bottomed glass tapers - what are these? Jun 11, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Glasswear identification bud vase Apr 4, 2026

Share This Page