Featured I just bought almost 15 pounds of antique buttons.........

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by vintagerobin, May 22, 2019.

1. vintagerobin

vintagerobin Well-Known Member

judy likes this.
  2. vintagerobin

vintagerobin Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much doing lots of similar buttons. But I wanted to go through everything and look for any high value buttons and get them listed to pay for the whole lot. I'm much happier when I've gotten some return on my investment and don't need to worry. I have one button that could be worth $40 or over $100 according to previous sales.

Oh and I will have a large lot of damaged buttons. Someone was cutting loops off to make jewelry. I'll probably sell that as a crafter's lot.

judy likes this.
  3. I realize this is an older post, but I just had to comment! I hope you did really well selling your buttons! Cut steels are definitely a favorite of mine :). I have a giant collection of buttons, but I'm a lil' sad I missed out on your listings~lol.

komokwa likes this.
  4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I just joined a Facebook group for button collectors. I'm learning a lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted