Featured Indian Brass Table "School of Art Jeypore"

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by 808 raver, Oct 19, 2017.

  1. Bronwen

    Bronwen Well-Known Member

    ** Gollum? Or Andy Serkis?
     
    808 raver and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. Bronwen

    Bronwen Well-Known Member

    A bit less threatening as Durga.

    [​IMG]

    We could start a new thread: What Would You Do If You Had 8 Arms?
     
  3. Any Jewelry

    Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

    I guess that would make multi-tasking a lot easier.:playful:
     
    Bronwen, 808 raver and komokwa like this.
  4. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    no, it really doesn't !!
     
    808 raver and Any Jewelry like this.
  5. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    it would likely stab you , for trying..:hilarious::hilarious:
     
    808 raver likes this.
  6. 808 raver

    808 raver Well-Known Member

    I'm too old to be stabbed :pompous:
     
    komokwa likes this.
  7. 808 raver

    808 raver Well-Known Member

    Hopefully clearer pictures 29261067_129977721170543_7912101165423132672_n.jpg 29261309_129977841170531_7313599499950096384_n (1).jpg 29340296_129978351170480_3862822001802477568_n.jpg 29313022_129978504503798_7917946834956320768_n.jpg 29313580_129979121170403_5372154285066813440_n.jpg 29313382_129980047836977_7941251250195005440_n (1).jpg 29339598_129980197836962_7025973855193661440_n.jpg 29314946_129980334503615_6554636499088834560_n.jpg 29258221_129980747836907_8829142228615036928_n.jpg 29261067_129977721170543_7912101165423132672_n.jpg 29261309_129977841170531_7313599499950096384_n (1).jpg 29340296_129978351170480_3862822001802477568_n.jpg 29313022_129978504503798_7917946834956320768_n.jpg 29313580_129979121170403_5372154285066813440_n.jpg 29313382_129980047836977_7941251250195005440_n (1).jpg 29339598_129980197836962_7025973855193661440_n.jpg 29314946_129980334503615_6554636499088834560_n.jpg 29258221_129980747836907_8829142228615036928_n.jpg
     
  8. 808 raver

    808 raver Well-Known Member

  9. 808 raver

    808 raver Well-Known Member

  10. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

  11. 808 raver

    808 raver Well-Known Member

    I put them up for reference, I took the photos for my FB site in 2018, I didn't post them on here because I didn't know where it was going but this site is public and my FB site isn't so if anyone needs the info they can see it.
     
  12. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    808 raver likes this.
  13. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    ok////I like em all.......and this too....

    [​IMG]
     
    808 raver likes this.
  14. evelyb30

    evelyb30 Well-Known Member

    It looks happier cleaned up.
     
    808 raver likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Indian Brass
Forum Title Date
Antique Discussion Mystery brass item Indian? SE Asian? Mar 29, 2024
Antique Discussion Pierced brass incense burner, Indian? Aug 1, 2022
Antique Discussion Indian brass and copper kohl bottle, how old please. Aug 31, 2020
Antique Discussion Antique Oriental/Indian Brass Plate Jun 6, 2020
Antique Discussion Arabic or Indian translation. Bronze/Brass tray. Jan 6, 2020

Share This Page