Last Cameo Needed

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Bronwen, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

You're a sweetheart for remembering. You never know what will turn up where, when. As kyratango said, you just tuck your wish list in a corner of your brain so you'll know it when you see it.

Figtree3, judy, kyratango and 2 others like this.
  2. Bronwen

TallCakes, so sorry. Somehow this message slipped by me. Think I have more examples of the 'rarest' cameo of not-Vesta than of any other. For some reason the 6th Hour of the Day, who is holding a bat, is pretty common too.

I find the words 'dancing' & 'dancer' often produce some of them, either alone or in bracelets. The only cameo example of Day 5 I have seen does not include the setting sun, so she's another one who's dancing/floating/flying. The ones that are difficult to fit into a standard cameo oval, or that fit but look kind of boring, are harder to find.

3. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

THIS looks like one of your ladies, though not the one that you are looking for.

4. Bronwen

She is indeed one of the sisters (see post #4), missing an essential touch. Donadio is still making some of them (near the bottom of the page):

http://www.donadio.it/collezioni.html

Why do so many of them have feet that look like swim fins?

Figtree3, bluumz, kyratango and 2 others like this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. At my usual price point, I can't get hurt much even if I find the wrong one by mistake.(LOL) There's a church sale tomorrow.

Bronwen and kyratango like this.
  6. Bronwen

One never knows. Thanks!

7. Bronwen

What I don't get, is why, with 12 different ones to choose from, so many bracelets that use these ladies include one that is a ringer, like the rightmost one here:

[​IMG]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282234082830

or have duplicates of some (example not immediately available, but trust me), when bracelets usually have no more than 8 panels to fill.

Draft saved Draft deleted