Looking for some kind of trinket box...

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Ashley Felton, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

There must be some kind of time warp. Where I am it is 2019, not 2018. There is no way I can buy my presents in time for Christmas 2018 now.
    And did Ashley not make it clear that she was on a budget? That means a box should preferably have cost a few dollars, and before Christmas 2018 of course.:rolleyes:

@AmericanGeode , I know you want to sell through Antiquers, but your removed posts in the 'Auctions' section should be an indication that this is not the way to go.

Really people, the world is full of beautiful antique or vintage trinket boxes that don't fit Ashley's brief.
    Most forum members have at least a dozen, often for sale as well. But we don't bother her with them.

@Ashley Felton , if you don't want any more post-2018 offers of trinket boxes that have nothing to do with the requirements you posted, you can ask the moderator to lock the topic.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    LIbraryLady, judy, Jivvy and 3 others like this.
  2. AmericanGeode

AmericanGeode Well-Known Member

Late 19th. century gilt bronze enameled jewelry casket with lined interior. 4"x6"x4"
    We are offering it in the gallery for $1950.

Attached Files:

3. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

Umm... yeah def can not afford that . Single mom life. Ty tho

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

Dude. *smh*

Any Jewelry likes this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

@AmericanGeode , two of your threads have already been removed by the moderator, and you keep sneaking in spam on other people's threads. This is going from obnoxious to downright nasty imo. Isn't it about time you stopped?
    I am sorry you are in a position where you feel you have to resort to this kind of behaviour, but this is not the place.

We are all sellers and/or collectors, who come here to share knowledge, help others, and enjoy new information. Not to be constantly confronted with desparate 'selling tactics', for lack of a better word.

If you want to offer items for sale, there is the 'Sell' forum. If people are interested, they can approach you.
    https://www.antiquers.com/forums/sell.16/

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted