Featured Old Mission Style Card File - help with label, possibly?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by scoutshouse, Oct 28, 2019.

1. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

@blooey

You can use swiftkey to autocorrect by learning your spelling and punctuation habits over time.

There's a tiny "+" sign at the upper left of your Android keyboard if you have it. It opens and closes all the functions of the app. Have fun, if you're up for exploring.

It can also be used to set up your keyboard. I added a separate numbers row so I don't have to long press for numbers as it's set up below.

I added cursor keys, so I don't have to backspace to make revisions - like a traditional keyboard.

Best news: somehow my autocorrect was turned off, so I think I'm good again :)

[​IMG]

2. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

@scoutshouse FFS = fatfingersyndrome:D

Oh and I guess my phone (xiaomi) uses Gboard keyboard, simdimilar but no cigar.

scoutshouse likes this.
  3. scoutshouse

:eek:

I thought you meant something COMPLETELY different ;)

4. scoutshouse

It's an app - any Android can use it.

Gboard is your default keyboard. It probably has some fun stuff, too :)

blooey likes this.
  5. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

No doubt! My Chinese friend has a cool keyboard that uses both English and Chinese. In Chinese mode, you either select a Chinese character or "write it" with your finger and it appears in the text.

scoutshouse likes this.
  6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I have a very similar one:
    Oak Quarter Sawn Card File Desk Cabinet 2 Drawer Grand & Toy Office Furniture-a.jpg

Mine was made for Grand & Toy: OakQuarterSawnCardFileDeskCabinet2DrawerGrand&ToyOfficeFurniture-g.jpg

7. scoutshouse

8. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

No, it's gathering dust at the moment. I think it might be a tad small for postcards, but it has never occurred to me to try it. Address cards, book cards, recipe cards, good for all of those. I had it listed once on eBay asking $37.50, which I didn't think extravagant, but you'd come close to doubling that when the shipping was added in.

9. scoutshouse

I see them averaging $0 much more!?

10. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

It's a nice thing though.

11. scoutshouse

I meant "dollar sign"+"o" = SO much :)

moreotherstuff likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted