Featured Over my head... worth getting appraised?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Cheryl LBJ, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Marko

Marko Well-Known Member

I treasure the star sapphire ring. I had it sized to fit my right hand. It is one of the few pieces not in my safety deposit box because I wear it.

When I see sister again, I will ask her about the ruby ring.

My brother likes jewelry, but doesn't wear it. His wife is not a jewelry person (which is just unfathomable to me.) He could have an auction and put his son through college. The fun is in the finding the stuff and sharing it with you guys. You get it.

Sedona, komokwa, Bronwen and 3 others like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I think having some jewelry left to pass on is not always all it's "cracked up to be"!! My mother had 3 granddaughters that she wanted to have 3 rather large heavy somewhat expensive gold wide/flat bracelets she wanted each of them to have......which I disseminated to each after her passing as she wished....with one of the grndtrs, I gathered much later, it was a quick trip to see how quickly and how much she could get for it......and to me I was hugely disappointed to think that that's all she thought of her grandmother (I know it wasn't a matter of NEED!!), and has made me change some of my plans as to how I will distribute whatever I may have left......I hate to be thought of as a 'cash ticket'!!!! I was SO disappointed to hear that.......:(:(:(

komokwa, Bronwen and Houseful like this.
  3. Cheryl LBJ

Cheryl LBJ Member

I honestly cannot find any marks

Bronwen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted