Featured P.Benally bangle

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Lecollectionneur, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Lecollectionneur

Lecollectionneur Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot anundverkaufen for your post, it's all I want and need.

For what is write over, sorry but I've no time to translate all of subject and as said they is not my language.
    If somebody hopes it's important that i can make my own jerry springer show with him here, I want just to say that : vanitas vanitatum dixit Ecclesiastes vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas.
    It's exactly what I mean about and my translator gives me the word "conceided" for that, I'm just here about half an hour per day as not retired or annuitant and when I want to make some humor or spiritual effects, they are smileys for that faster than my translator!!!

2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

At the risk of getting another sneer from you, your quote from Ecclesiastes refers to the emptiness and senselessness of the fleeting world, not to conceit, as your translator says.
    I only react to your post because as a theologian I would prefer it if people didn't misquote valued spiritual heritage.

The fleeting world is of course the world you deal with every day, every object you take in your hand, and every query about items you or anyone else posts on this forum.
    Every sneer or insult you chose to post is also part of the fleeting world, so according to your own quote, also empty and senseless.
    That behaviour is your choice, but also your show of ingratitude to someone who defended you against a bully when you first came here, and has tried to help you in every post. Such is the fleeting world, so I will leave it at this.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Such Knowledge !! Such CLASS !! .. AJ , You are the TRUE treasure !!... Joy. :)

4. Any Jewelry

Thank you Joy, so are you.:kiss:

5. Christmasjoy

I say the above because if I feel insulted I react with NO CLASS whatsoever !! Shrieking .. insults .. Poetry .. outrage .. See what I MEAN ?? NO CLASS !! I intend to persevere in my quest to be more like YOU AJ ....:) :) :) Joy.

6. Any Jewelry

Lecollect continues his soap.
    I have just received the following pm from him, of course with no possibility to reply, which I wouldn't have done anyway. I have reported it instead, and I sincerely hope he will stop his vendetta.
    In it he says I have not made 'my' discussion public, which is a blatant lie. What little I have said, has been said in this thread, which I had no intention of continuing. I can assure you I did not send him a pm, he sent me one.

Since he wants things to be public, and you have all been so supporting, here it is, you can read or ignore his pearls of wisdom:

Hello,
    I've see that you're now a theologian, a mythomaniac can be, why are you not sufficiently adult to make your discussion public as on the post.
    You're really have a problem supposing you have sufficient importance that I can loose time to "snell" you, seriously, i know holland people, half of my family is living there and they are all a little special…
    Then, take the time to make a scandal if you want but really you've nothing more interesting to make that thinking the world turn around your navel.
    Have a nice day.
    Pierre
    Maintenant j'ai assez perdu de temps avec vous, une petite personne qui aime bien qu'on la plaigne je crois, et je vous plains sincèrement.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  7. Christmasjoy

Lecollect is in a snit ...
    Just ignore this chunk of ----
    Bluddy loser that's for sure ..
    Glad his arse is out the door.

Joy. :)

kyratango, komokwa, judy and 2 others like this.
  8. Christmasjoy

(((((( AJ )))))) .... Joy.

9. Any Jewelry

Thanks Joy.:kiss:
    Not sure it is.

10. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Too many threads going down the wrong path lately. Glad we have some Solid Regulars! Sorry this happened AJ. ;)

komokwa, judy, Christmasjoy and 2 others like this.
  11. Any Jewelry

Something off with the moon?;)
    Thanks, inh.:)
    I can't remember any past incident which would give even the slightest justification for him to go after me like this. I have helped him as much as I could, maybe that got on his nerves. Still, no reason to do all this.

komokwa, judy, Christmasjoy and 2 others like this.
  12. Kimbert

Kimbert Well-Known Member

wow, really uncalled for from him, all you ever do is offer info!
    Don't take it personally, some people act really weird behind the anonymity of their computer screen, some sort of power trip or something?

i need help, komokwa, judy and 3 others like this.
  13. Any Jewelry

Thanks, Kimbert.:) I am more unpleasantly surprised than offended, really. I thought he was a decent person, but this turn of events proves me wrong.
    Anyway, whatever he writes says more about him than about me. I figured exposure is better than being on the receiving end of someone who bullies through no-reply pm's.

Kimbert, i need help, komokwa and 3 others like this.
  14. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Oohh! AJ, you surely not deserve those qualifications (except perhaps for being little/tiny;))

Monsieur Gagnaux, je ne vous imaginait pas sous ce jour, sachez que désormais je vous considère comme un "gougnafier"!:bored:

Kimbert, i need help, komokwa and 2 others like this.
  15. Any Jewelry

:kiss:
    I confess, that is true.:facepalm::hilarious:

16. Christmasjoy

You are SURROUNDED by friends AJ, you are much loved for your kindness, knowledge that is freely given, humour, warmth, EVERYTHING !!! .. PLEASE DON'T GIVE "LIKES" for this post .. Joy.

Kimbert, kyratango and komokwa like this.
  17. Any Jewelry

18. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Ahhh, once again...drama that I'm not involved in !! :jawdrop:
    I must be off my game ! :hungover:

Dear AJ.........so glad to see you rise above this petty chirping !!!

19. Any Jewelry

:kiss:
    You know me, small but rising.:hilarious:

20. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Oh..it's good your a gal saying that.............;):playful::playful::playful::playful:

Draft saved Draft deleted