Featured Please help me identify what this is, age and who made it?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by janmar, Sep 5, 2016.

1. janmar

janmar Member

I have one other question. In the bag that I picked up with that necklace and other costume jewelry in it. There was a very stunning of course not as great as the mystery one lol necklace. It is made by Nolan Miller. I see he is a QVC designer. But this piece doesn't look like others that I have seen. I know some of his pieces are highly collectible. I'm sure it pales in comparison to the mystery piece.

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

So.....what's the question ?? :hilarious::hilarious:

janmar likes this.
  3. janmar

janmar Member

I was curious if his pieces where indeed considered high end or run of the mill? I could post a few pics if that helps thank you.

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Well, so far.....we love your pics....so fire away !!!!

But maybe...a new thread might be in order.....so as to leave this one un confusable....and pristeen..!! :playful::playful::playful:

janmar likes this.
  5. janmar

janmar Member

6. janmar

janmar Member

Opps your message after upload. I do a new one like you said.

7. janmar

janmar Member

Ok I created a new thread like you suggested.

komokwa likes this.
  8. janmar

janmar Member

Hi, we went to the jeweler today and you were correct. They did not even want to hazard a guess for fear they would be incorrect. They did say it looks old but that's all they would comment on. She said if I left it with them for the week and paid for it to be appraised she would have it looked at and tested. I just didn't feel good about that so I came home with it lol. She said she thought I would bring in something that she could identify but it was much different than she pictured from our phone conversation. When I got home I submitted photos to Christies it takes 4-6 weeks to hear back it said. So the saga continues lol

Figtree3, Bakersgma and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted