Featured Please id & date two high wooden sculptures

Discussion in 'Tribal Art' started by Gianluca72, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Some more items by the same seller/manufacturer:
    [​IMG]
    https://www.flipkart.com/sanskrite-...q0chxxmt8xds1542662512504&qH=fe3be6cc30342b6b

[​IMG]
    https://www.flipkart.com/sanskrite-...q0chxxmt8xds1542662512504&qH=fe3be6cc30342b6b

2. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

burn in the fireplace all like wood, with the exception of the head, and I do not have the freedom to say that I do not agree, otherwise it means I do not accep

.[/QUOTE]

scoutshouse likes this.
  3. Christmasjoy

Sorry, I was going to reply to this post and decided not to post it, I tried to get rid of my post but coudn't get rid of all the 'quote' .. my deepest apologies for this ... Joy :(

4. Any Jewelry

5. Any Jewelry

You can still edit it, and just put 'deleted'.

scoutshouse, Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  6. Christmasjoy

I know AJ .. I started pushing buttons like mad trying to right the mess I had made and now EVERYONE can witness my stupidness .. 'buttons' are my dpwnfall .. I'm SO ashamed, please forgive me ... Joy,

scoutshouse, kyratango and judy like this.
  7. Christmasjoy

Now my spelling is suffering .. think I'll go to the jigsaw puzzles for a while ... Joy.

8. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I wish you wouldn’t. :(

9. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Joy...go to edit your post and just backspace all the words

scoutshouse, judy and i need help like this.
  10. Gianluca72

Gianluca72 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for your precious info :cat:

scoutshouse and judy like this.
  11. Gianluca72

She is that one! :happy: great INH!

scoutshouse likes this.
  12. Gianluca72

Ok friends, I collect all your personal and precious points of view and I've enough elements for a nice description i just want to thank you all for the time you spent for me and the effort.

13. Any Jewelry

Of course she is not, Gian, open your eyes, please. This is really going from bad to worse. Besides, inh clearly said:
    "Agree with all above. The lack of detail makes it difficult to label as a specific diety. Would stick with decor with broad terms when describing. Not a traditional item."

She is the one? Really?
    Let's start with the most simple identification: How many arms does the one inh posted have (including the one on the right she has raised in the air, hand cut off on the photo), and how many on yours?
    Next, slightly more difficult: how is she holding her (four!!!!!!!) hands, and how is yours holding his (two!!!!!) hands.
    Is yours wearing a long skull necklace like the one in inh's photo is?
    And so on.....

Really, Gian. It is quite simple, you don't have to know anything at all about Hinduism or any other religion, tradition, etc. You only have to be able to count, and take it from there.

So I can only repeat what everyone, including inh, has said: "Stick with decor with broad terms when describing. Not a traditional item."
    Please don't get carried away and end up inadvertently misleading buyers.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    scoutshouse, Jivvy, kyratango and 6 others like this.
  14. Any Jewelry

Any luck with that?:hilarious:

Sorry Joy, couldn't help myself.:blackeye: I know what it is like to operate a keyboard with butterfingers. I keep edditing and editting and editimng and.....:muted:

15. Christmasjoy

I can complete a jigsaw puzzle in record time AJ also crossword puzzles .. but I'm not very clever with computer stuff and when I do something wrong I get upset and start pressing buttons like mad .. I then feel shame. I will slow down a bit more in the future, be more careful. I just LOVE this forum .. Joy. :)

16. Any Jewelry

And we love you, Joy.:happy:

17. Christmasjoy

And I love EVERYBODY !!! ... I'm off to bed now, it's almost 3 o'clock in the morning here, Night All .. Joy. :)

18. Any Jewelry

Sleep tight, Joy.:kiss:

19. Gianluca72

I find that your comment is rather an outpouring of profound ideologies, I appreciate it a lot, because I always admire those who are convinced of something and say it directly.
    Therefore I thank you, I will not mislead anyone, but I think it is right that I also stick to the official answer of the expert of the auction house in which I bought the sculptures.
    Obviously, all of your informations are precious to me and I will consider those too.
    Have a nice day !

scoutshouse and komokwa like this.
  20. Any Jewelry

I don't believe in outpouring my ideology, but if you truly believe that is what happened, I would love to hear which ideology you think I adhere to.

It is merely simple common sense, a process of elimination which is part of any research. That is the essence of this site.
    Ask for an official certificate from them before you put your reputation at risk. If they won't give it, you will know how truthful they are.

scoutshouse, kyratango, judy and 4 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted