Prettique Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PuffTheMagickDragon, Jan 29, 2018.

1. PuffTheMagickDragon

PuffTheMagickDragon New Member

I am looking for a prettique inc. Green dragon plush. I had one as a child back in 2001, and lost it during a move. I've been searching ever since, with no luck.. if anyone has or knows where I can find one, I beg you, help me find my little buddy!

Attached Files:

2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

3. PuffTheMagickDragon

There have been 2 on ebay so far, both sold a long time ago. The pink one, lovey, is much more abundant and apperently sells for more?

KingofThings and judy like this.
  4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Afraid I don't follow prices in the dragon market. But I have learned that, sooner or later, almost anything you can think of gets listed, although not necessarily at a price you like. As I suggested, you could set up a very specific search & ask for e-mail alerts when anything matching your description comes up. That way you don't have to keep checking all the time.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

you have time on your side.......be patient....good things come to those....

that get out there, network...and search like a banshee !!! :playful::playful::playful::playful:

Good hunting !!

6. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Welcome! :)
    Try ETSY too.

Debora likes this.
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

KingofThings likes this.
  8. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

?????? :p

DizzyDaff likes this.
  9. PuffTheMagickDragon

I've been having zero luck.. can anyone help me track down one? I don't care how much it is >.<

10. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Agree that your best luck is to put a search alert on Ebay. Looks like one sold a few years ago (Fig's link) if you had a search on you would have spotted that.

Start by Ebay searching just these two words "prettique dragon". Probably better not to add the word "green" in because not everyone selling a green one would list that in the title and it will limit the results. "Prettique" is such an unusual word, you won't get too many matches.

When you type in those two search words, there is link beneath, "Save this search".

Then you will get an email every time a new one is listed.

Figtree3 likes this.
  11. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

well, the pink & purple ones are on eBay.............so keep lookin !!!!

Figtree3 and Lucille.b like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted