Featured SILVER HORSE & RIDER - HAS SCREW IN HOOF BUT TOO HEAVY FOR TROPHY TOP?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by journeymagazine, Aug 28, 2018.

  1. i need help

    i need help Well-Known Member

    I can’t read the numbers, but you can look up if you can read them.
     
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. journeymagazine

    journeymagazine Well-Known Member

    Well I just accepted $200 for it same day as I listed it - I hope it is silver plate because I put that in description!
     
    Figtree3, BoudiccaJones and SBSVC like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: SILVER HORSE
Forum Title Date
Antique Discussion Late-Victorian Silverplate Goblet - Harts the Silversmiths (Pre-1895 Crown Mark) Sep 13, 2026
Antique Discussion What is this little silver box? Aug 16, 2026
Antique Discussion Silverplated Van Kempen & Begeer Egg Cup Nov 17, 2025
Antique Discussion H.A. Jürst & Co Silver Plate Box Nov 1, 2025
Antique Discussion toothbrush???? silver???? Oct 9, 2025

Share This Page