Silver perfume bottle

Discussion in 'Silver' started by armenexp, Aug 7, 2022.

1. armenexp

armenexp New Member

Really interested to hear your opinions about this silver perfume bottle

Thanks in advance

photo_2021-03-02_15-19-58 (6) - Copy.jpg photo_2021-03-02_15-19-58 (5) - Copy.jpg IMG_1342 - Copy.JPG IMG_1338 - Copy.JPG IMG_1335 - Copy.JPG IMG_1337 - Copy.JPG IMG_1340 - Copy.JPG IMG_1341 - Copy.JPG

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    kyratango likes this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @armenexp and WELCOME!!! It would be GREAT if you'd go back in to EDIT your post, click on the very TOP image....that says to POST EVERY IMAGE FULL SIZE.... that would help everyone from having to click on the thumbnails!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! It looks like you have maybe a water or wine vessel and a compact, of which I LOVE the design!! Others should be along soon for more input!! I forgot, are there any marks, like silver marks anywhere on your items??? If so, could you please show them also?

I downloaded one of your images of the 'compact' showing under the lid..... it looks like there might be some writing there which 'might' show maker, sterling content, etc.,.......could you look to see what's there.....I've circled in RED where I mean......but check ALL around the perimeter!!!!! Thanks!!!

photo_2021-03-02_15-19-58 (2).jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    kyratango likes this.
  3. armenexp

armenexp New Member

Thank you for the instructions.
    Anyway, I decided to link to cloud folders with full-size images.
    I am from MA, too)

kyratango likes this.
  4. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

@armenexp if you like Google, upload your full size pictures to Google blogger. They will stay full quality, but no one will have to sign into Google to look at your pictures. Just make sure you don't have your blogger set to private. All we would need to do is click a link to your blog page and see everything.

5. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

Anyway, doing it that way you probably won't get many replies. Just post the pictures here "Full size" if you want feedback. Thanks

Any Jewelry, kyratango and komokwa like this.
  6. armenexp

armenexp New Member

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

@armenexp , you have posted several threads asking for information, but seem to be reluctant to show us the items, and have even deleted photos before other knowledgeable people could help.
    Regarding deleting, see this thread: https://www.antiquers.com/threads/silver-powder-box.72698/

I only look at pictures that are posted here. We have that option, it works perfectly, and no one has to waste time chasing after someone's photos.
    We will always offer advice about how to post photos in a thread, as Aquitaine has done so perfectly in this thread. But if a person can't be bothered, why should we be bothered.
    Deleted photos get no reply at all, for obvious reasons.
    We get many queries, and can easily leave a thread to help someone who is actually willing to show us their item the proper way.

In the end you posted the photos here, after wasting people's time. I guess that is something.
    Now if you could post the size, we'll be able to give information.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    Bakersgma likes this.
  9. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

About the bottle:

Edit: After all the difficulties caused by the OP I have decided to delete the original post with the ID of the bottle.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    KikoBlueEyes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted