Silver stamp holder

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Kimbert, Dec 19, 2018.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Look out, this is how it starts.... First you get one cat. Then you rescue another. Then a third. Then a fourth finds your house and wants to move in .... oh, you're after watch fobs. Good idea - much cheaper than cats and easier to clean up after.
    :cat::cat::cat::cat:

Any Jewelry, SBSVC and Kimbert like this.
  2. Kimbert

Kimbert Well-Known Member

I actually happen to be housesitting a house with 5 cats at the moment and found myself asking just that; "HOW did they end up with 5 cats??" now I see :p
    This was already intended to add to my existing small collection of silver lockets- I might now have to start a sub-collection of stamp holder pendants specifically! haha!

SBSVC likes this.
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Just don't collect more cats. They do tend to accumulate. I currently only have one, but if I could physically handle it I'd have at least 5 of them.

SBSVC and Kimbert like this.
  4. Kimbert

they sure are cute, I can see how it would easily happen!!

SBSVC likes this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

That is just as sweet as the envelope ones. I can't see how much it cost, because someone bought it.:hilarious: I think you've caught the bug now.:D
    I've always had two at a time, but the last one died of old age years ago, and we decided not to have any more. I was the carer, and can't physically handle even one now. If you can't take them to the vet, you shouldn't have them, imo.
    But I really miss them.:bigtears:

6. Kimbert

it was $50 CAD- so a success! I'm happy because I always set a loose goal to find a piece I want at around half the price of what seems to be the going rate- it's often possible and is half the fun of the hunt!

Aw I'm sorry to hear the last of your cats died! :( You are right, it's the responsible thing not to incur pets you can't care for anymore though, so it's the right thing to do! Ever heard of cat cafes? Cafes that have a few cats that live there and wander around- (the cat's are free to leave to a private area through cat door if they are tired of people) we have a couple in my city- a nice way to get your cat time fix!!

Any Jewelry and Bakersgma like this.
  7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking of that, we have them here as well, but I have been housebound for some time now. If I get well enough to go out again, it would probably be a bit too much anyway. I'll just watch cat videos on youtube.:hilarious:

Lucille.b and Kimbert like this.
  8. Kimbert

cat videos are a godsend!! I could watch them for hours! I didn't realize you have been housebound- I truly wish you all the best in health and well-being!!

Lucille.b and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted