Terry George the Norfolk mans map of the world

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Kyle Ratcliffe, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Kyle Ratcliffe

Kyle Ratcliffe New Member

Hi William,

I assume you mean the original post I put up? rather than the other comments other people have put on.... if so, that's great! how can we agree a price / process the sale etc?

Thanks
    Kyle

Bronwen likes this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

If one of you is offering to buy/sell, should be done via private conversation, but I’m not sure that’s exactly what’s going on.

Christmasjoy, Bronwen and komokwa like this.
  3. Kyle Ratcliffe

That's what I'm trying to establish by my question of "how can we agree a price / process the sale etc?"

If you're not sure what is going on, or can offer the item, please don't reply - it creates additional, unneeded / unwanted effort.

4. i need help

Seems as though I answered your question.

Just trying to prevent people violating the rules of the Forum, and possibly getting reported to moderators, but WHATEVER!

5. i need help

6E67F28E-B57E-4095-8054-00A85413DECE.jpeg On your profile click here to to have a Private Conversation

Christmasjoy and komokwa like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

No no no.....you do not get to tell a senior member , or for that matter...ANY member here what they can and can not post to a thread....& specially not one who is trying to keep you out of trouble !!!!!!;);):jawdrop::jawdrop:

You should familiarize yourself with the rules here.....specifically ....

A - Offers to buy, sell or trade by individuals and/or dealers are not permitted in any way, shape or form in threads and/or posts. If you wish to make such an offer, contact the other party by Private Message or email.

7. i need help

My Apologies to William, none of this is directed at you. Sorry again and Welcome to the Forum! :)

Christmasjoy and bobsyouruncle like this.
  8. Kyle Ratcliffe

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Omg... is this a serious reply? "Senior member"!! HAHAHAHAHA!! This is a forum!! Get a grip.

If you notice, I asked "how can we agree a price / process the sale etc?". This isn't an offer of buying, but a question of 'how' it's done. Perhaps you are right... I should have read the rules. However, I have a life! And cannot spend time reading through every single rule. Hence my question, rather than assuming I can do this in the main forum.

9. i need help

There’s no reason to insult people who are offering you help. Maybe you will just get what you wanted and move on.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  10. Kyle Ratcliffe

I didn't ask for the help!! I addressed William directly in conversation within this post. If I broke a "rule", that's my issue. I'm sure you wouldn't tell a bank robber he is breaking the law, you would leave him to get on with it and let the police deal with the matter - the same should apply here.

11. i need help

If I saw a person struggling to reach something on a supermarket shelf, I would reach and get it for them, without them Asking for help. There’s really no need for debate.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  12. Kyle Ratcliffe

You weren't offering me help, you were telling me what to do! Your supermarket example is therefore not comparable.

Yes I agree, there is no need for debate or for you to be involved with my conversation with William.

13. komokwa

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Omg... is this a serious reply? "Senior member"!! HAHAHAHAHA!! This is a forum!! Get a grip.

Not just a forum...it's become a community of like minded folks .. where friendships have been made.
    This is not twitter , where no one knows anyone, and everyone just barks at everyone else.

"I addressed William directly in conversation within this post"

Yes....but this thread is not a private conversation....it's open to all members , to add their comments as they see fit.

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  14. i need help

I think that’s something unknowable to you what my intentions were.
    Go With God. :)

Christmasjoy likes this.
  15. Kyle Ratcliffe

"Not just a forum...it's become a community of like minded folks .. where friendships have been made.".... you are literally posting on a forum, saying it's not a forum... LOL!!

"Yes....but this thread is not a private conversation....it's open to all members , to add their comments as they see fit." - ironic considering you told me "you do not get to tell a senior member , or for that matter...ANY member here what they can and can not post to a thread". It seems like you have contradicted yourself!!

16. komokwa

Now yer just flapping yer gums !!!!!! :mad:

I never said NOT A FORUM......I said not JUST a forum !!
    ( maybe english is not your 1st language !! )

"add their comments as they see fit".....does not mean you get to tell folks they should refrain from posting.

"let the police deal with the matter - the same should apply here."
    And it indeed does......We're being watched by moderators at this very moment....just waiting for you to get out of line !!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  17. Kyle Ratcliffe

Aww calm down sweetheart, no need to throw your toys out the pram. HAHAHA!! If you have nothing better to do than reply to peoples forums posts telling them what they're doing "wrong", you clearly have a sad little life.

18. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

HELLO,
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    greg

Christmasjoy and komokwa like this.
  19. komokwa

Now that....that's sad !
    Sticks & Stones.......& yer no longer worth my time !:yawn:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Christmasjoy likes this.
  20. William Loasby

William Loasby New Member

No worries, im so sorry that i have been an issue for you in this conversation and not reading the rules first but really if possible i need some real help with this picture as for some reason a lot of people are interested in it and i need an impartial person who could give me some advice on value, as i honestly don't no but i have a lot more interest in this now and never thought it would be anything like this.!! Please could either you or you possibly put me in contact with someone who would no what there looking at. Many thanks will

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted