Terry George the Norfolk mans map of the world

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Kyle Ratcliffe, Feb 15, 2019.

1. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

That’s definitely thinking with a clear head! I don’t know much myself about valuing this type of map or a resource to check. Maybe other members here have an idea.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. William Loasby

William Loasby New Member

3. William Loasby

William Loasby New Member

On the original post that i saw whilst I was looking into the picture I saw some rough guide that it was somewhere around £1000 I am really not confident in that estimate.. the picture is in very good condition and no damage, but it's been in a loft for about 20 years n no-one had any use it was there.. I got the job of cleaning n removing the stuff n was told I could keep what i would like.. if there is any way at all youd be able to use your links on here to help me out id be more than appreciated.. really don't no what to do or how to get this appraised as i cant find the picture anywhere online apart from this forum..

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. Wrigglymolly

Wrigglymolly New Member

Hi. I have both the Norfolk and ths Norwich one. I didn't realise they were so popular....

6. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Sorry, only just seen this! Is the OP still aftter an answer?

7. Penny Sheppard

Penny Sheppard Active Member

Hi, I’m aware that I’m reading and responding to this months later, however, I thought that perhaps if you or somebody else could use this information Then it’s worth posting. In St. Augustine, Florida, there is a beautiful shop that specializes in selling all sorts of framed maps. Unfortunately, I do not recall the name, but the town is relatively small and I’m thinking That it should not be too difficult to track down. They deliver as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted