The art of Mahlon Blaine

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by MahlonBlaine, Feb 17, 2019.

1. MahlonBlaine

MahlonBlaine Member

I am a big fan of the art of Mahlon Blaine (1895-1969). In 2009, I published a book called The Outlandish Art of Mahlon Blaine. Since that time Roland Trenary published his book One Eyed Visionary, which contained a much expanded bibliography of Blaine’s published work. I am in the process of collecting things for an possible updated and much expanded version of Outlandish.

I’m making a call to anyone who has Blaine original art for inclusion in the volume (or for sale, but my funds are limited. Also please do not value your artwork by looking at the grossly overinflated prices at Grapefruit Moon) The bigger the pictures/scans the better. I won’t be able to pay for the use of the art, but I can give a discount on the final volume and include credit for your contribution. PM me if you are interested in helping me with with this endeavor, and I will send you my email address.

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Quite an adventure. I hope someone has something to help you out.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. MahlonBlaine

MahlonBlaine Member

Will move as soon as I can get to a non mobile computer, unless a moderator can do it for me. Sorry, didn’t mean to put in wrong section.

komokwa likes this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, MB.
    That's ok, happens all the time. The moderator has moved it for you, The moderators are the only people who can.

6. MahlonBlaine

MahlonBlaine Member

I’m used to another site that uses this software or something very like it and you can move or delete your own threads. Different boards, different levels of permission.

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted