Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Wanted
>
Tumbler, vase, Cased Spatter glass, end of day etc...
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="glassluv, post: 10665457, member: 86332"]I've just broken this piece. I've been looking for a replacement for a few months. I cannot find another with this color scheme. Periwinkle, pink and light green with a pink interior. It may be British or American. Tumbler with a fancy base, or a small vase. Just over 5 inches tall, or 13cm. Please let me know if you see one for sale. Thanks so much. [ATTACH=full]533238[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]533239[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="glassluv, post: 10665457, member: 86332"]I've just broken this piece. I've been looking for a replacement for a few months. I cannot find another with this color scheme. Periwinkle, pink and light green with a pink interior. It may be British or American. Tumbler with a fancy base, or a small vase. Just over 5 inches tall, or 13cm. Please let me know if you see one for sale. Thanks so much. [ATTACH=full]533238[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]533239[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Wanted
>
Tumbler, vase, Cased Spatter glass, end of day etc...
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...