Featured Two Perfume Bottles - One - Art Deco?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KikoBlueEyes, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Not repentant are we?

Ownedbybear and bercrystal like this.
  3. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

Methinks Kiko may have been bitten by the Perfume Bottle Bug, which some members here may have released digitally! LOL
    There are worse things t be bitten by I guess!

KikoBlueEyes and bercrystal like this.
  4. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Actually @Houseful beat me to the ID since I was out all day lunching & thrifting. ;) :playful::playful::playful::rolleyes::rolleyes: :kiss:

Oh & BTW, I don't think I have this one yet. I thought I already did but turns out it was the matching dauber bottle in the cabinet. I am going to have to search through the hoard to make sure before I go on the hunt for one to add to my collection. :D:D

Houseful and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  5. KikoBlueEyes

You kidding. I have so many bites from members and their passions, that I look like a fenton hobnail vase. :D

Houseful, Ownedbybear and bercrystal like this.
  6. KikoBlueEyes

If you don't let's talk. I would be more than happy to send you this one.

7. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

No that is yours. I have seen these bottles in my searches but really thought I already had it in the hoard & it might still be but just hiding in a corner somewhere.

I will often wander out to one of the 3 cabinets & just stand there peering at the assorted shelves before committing to buy something because I just can't be sure that it is not already here in a cabinet. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I end up with SO many duplicate Whitefriars pieces. Oops.

bercrystal and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  9. KikoBlueEyes

So you have pairs. Always good for statement arrangement or you could send your extras across the pond to those who have none. :):):):):):):):):)

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted