Featured Unusual Object - Calendar perhaps ?

Discussion in 'Tribal Art' started by 15Stiftgasse, Jan 13, 2022.

1. judy

judy Well-Known Member

and I thank YOU!

reader likes this.
  2. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Thanks so much. They’re improving every day-cognition is excellent and speech is pretty much back to normal with an occasional hesitation but the physical stuff is going to require a lot of time and future surgeries and they’ve already been through so much. I knew very little about meningitis before this and realize what a devastating potentially life ending disease it is. My friend is still having occasional seizures which they haven’t figured out. I think there have been 2 or 3 since they’ve been home and this is over 4 months.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I'm sure her health will improve a lot, but she has a long road ahead of her.
    Brain damage can also cause emotional changes, even emotional instability. She may have to cope with that, along with the usual emotional strain of being handicapped.
    She will need a lot of support, but it is also good to bear in mind that the brain has an amazing ability to heal to a great extent. It just needs time, and overexertion is not good. Until she gets better she will have to monitor her own pace.

reader likes this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I use GABA against my seizures. It calms the brain.

reader and pearlsnblume like this.
  5. reader

reader Well-Known Member

I’ll pass that along! TY

Draft saved Draft deleted