Featured Vintage 14k Pearl screw back earrings Flower

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by janettekay, Aug 25, 2021.

1. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

@Any Jewelry So sorry, just realized I did not reply !!! While I may have been confused..it was not by you ;) Seems to be a normal state of mind for me. :rolleyes:
    As always, I appreciate all your input !!!

judy, Any Jewelry and pearlsnblume like this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

That is quite all right, other things are more important.
    I know the feeling.:rolleyes:;)
    Any time, Janette.:)

judy, kyratango and janettekay like this.
  3. janettekay

just a quick fyi..I did finally list these..will let you know how they do...in 2 days!
    So far..some watchers... but only 1 bid. :(

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Good luck!:)

kyratango and janettekay like this.
  5. janettekay

Auction closed...I will net a little over $100. Wow..fees really went up.:jawdrop:.long time since I listed/sold on Ebay. Problem is that this is first time with managed payments..and I did get a notice from ebay it was paid and ok to ship. Which I did. BUT..now I worry since I do not see $ in checking account which I added months ago but have not used for receiving $ from Ebay. I assume it takes a few days..maybe I should not have shipped yet..:confused::eek:

6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

These days on eBoo you have to ship before you're actually paid. The joy of mis-namaged payments!

janettekay and pearlsnblume like this.
  7. janettekay

Thanks for that info. all new to me. Guess I should have read the notices carefully.:sorry: Just hope I put in the account info right...!!!!

pearlsnblume likes this.
  8. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

With Mangled Payments they'll be after you to fix it if you didn't. You can't get paid unless it all matches! I chose weekly payouts because they're getting rid of "daily" (laugh here) anyway. And if you get a return they're going to freeze part of that pending payout until something shows as returned.

It doesn't matter if it's an empty box, you have to refund. Of course if the buyer/renter is really a scammer you can then go off-eBay to Facebook/Ebay for business or to Twitter's Business Ebay and complain there. Maybe you'll get your money back. If the renter on the other end files the return as NAD or damaged in transit, you get to eat the return and the shipping both ways too. If you get a real pill who files a chargeback they get to keep the item and the money ... and the credit card company swipes $20 from you for the privilege. They say there are ways to win, but honestly the time that takes is insane IF it works.

pearlsnblume and kyratango like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted